My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle Oleson and I'm a local on location photographer. Just love to take Gorgous pictures of beautiful people. I live in Surprise AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas. This blog is where I share my current sessions, and specail updates an all the happenings of my photography journey. Life is Beautiful capture every moment to last a lifetime. Leave a comment if you like! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. -Rochelle

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New U2 album coming out March 2nd!

U2 is coming out with a new album in March which I will get as soon as it is released a sweet christmas preasent from my bro. I have loved and listened to them since Joshua tree album came out. I can't wait till the new album comes out. They just released a single from the album check it out it is called "get on your boots"; Love to know your thoughts on this song.


No comments: