My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle Oleson and I'm a local on location photographer. Just love to take Gorgous pictures of beautiful people. I live in Surprise AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas. This blog is where I share my current sessions, and specail updates an all the happenings of my photography journey. Life is Beautiful capture every moment to last a lifetime. Leave a comment if you like! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. -Rochelle

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sneek Peek

Thank you Heather & Jonathan for sharing your special day with me. Heather you were so gorgeous. Jonathan you were so handsome. Loved your flowers and the whole day turned out perfect. Cong-rat's you guys!



A special thanks to the favb Kimberly Bee for second shooting for me and staying as long as needed. Your shots are awesome. (last shot is Kims, I just edited it and cropped it.) Here you go a sneak peek at their wedding. More gorgeous photos coming!





















No comments: