My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle Oleson and I'm a local on location photographer. Just love to take Gorgous pictures of beautiful people. I live in Surprise AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas. This blog is where I share my current sessions, and specail updates an all the happenings of my photography journey. Life is Beautiful capture every moment to last a lifetime. Leave a comment if you like! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. -Rochelle

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Autumn Rain







No but I wish. Check out this cutie. Had to try the umbrella prop.

1 comment:

Shantil said...

I absolutely love these pictures with the umbrella! However did you think of it? Oh, I guess you don't have to explain it. It's just something you can do. Maybe I can get one like that of my boys. As usual, very impressive.