My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle Oleson and I'm a local on location photographer. Just love to take Gorgous pictures of beautiful people. I live in Surprise AZ, and serve the Phoenix metro areas. This blog is where I share my current sessions, and specail updates an all the happenings of my photography journey. Life is Beautiful capture every moment to last a lifetime. Leave a comment if you like! I would love to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. -Rochelle

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

6 months already




Wow my baby is six months old already. I took these when she was 5 months old. I need to get a 6 month old pic of her soon. I am not too happy with these but wanted to post a pic of her anyway. I will try soon and post those. I have been sick for a month and am just wanting to bet this flu/cold thing. I took pictures of my sister cat I'll post those soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a cutie! I love the flower one.